In practice, the following documents must be ready when renewing a foreign trader’s R.O.’s license (as strictly required by the Department of Industry and Trade):
- An application form for extension of R.O., prepared in accordance with the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s specifications, signed and stamped by competent representative of the foreign trader.
- Consular-legalized business license of the foreign trader (the parent Company overseas), which is translated into Vietnamese and certified in accordance with Vietnamese law. Please keep in mind that the foreign trader’s name on the translation must match the foreign trader’s name on the current R.O. license;
- Foreign traders’ most recent year’s financial statement that has been audited, translated into Vietnamese and certified in accordance with Vietnamese law. Keep in mind that the financial statement must be full and audited;
- A notarized copy of the R.O. License;
- Copies of the Vietnamese and foreign employees’ PIT payment records from the last three months;
- Copies of the Vietnamese and foreign employees’ Social Insurance payment records from the last three months;
- A copy of the document proving that the R.O. do not have any office rent debt; or the most recent office rent payment slip;
- Copies of foreign staffs’ work permit (if any);
- A copy of the most recent annual report on R.O.’s operations.
* At least 30 days before the license expires, a renewal dossier for the R.O. license must be submitted to the Department of Industry and Trade.