When setting up a foreign-owned company by an individual investor, it is necessary to prepare the following documents and information:
– 03 Copies of investor’s passport (notarized copy in Vietnam or consular legalization);
– Certificate of bank balance of the investor showing that the foreign account has a sufficient balance higher than the registered contributed capital (must have the bank’s stamp/signature and must be accompanied by a notarized translation);
– Office leasing contract signed by the investor for the company’s address in Vietnam (the original and will be used to submit to the licensing agency);
– Phone number, email, residential address, temporary residence address of the investor;
– Name, address, business lines, registered capital of the Company intending to register in Vietnam;
– Papers and forms prepared by VNC Consulting and signed by the investor.