* Scope of work:
1. Appoint a Chief Accountant for Accounting purpose
– Introduce a qualified Chief Accountant for the Company to register with competent authority (DPI and Tax Department);
– Sign on the audited Financial Statements;
– Sign on the accounting books under Vietnamese Accounting Standards.
2. Appoint a Chief Accountant for Banking purpose
– Introduce a qualified Chief Accountant for the Company to register with the bank;
– Sign on the bank documents after reviewing (if requested).
||Appoint a Chief Accountant for Accounting purpose
||3,000,000 – 8,000,000 / month
||Appoint a Chief Accountant for Banking purpose
||2,000,000 – 6,000,000 / month
The quoted fees exclude Value Added Tax (“VAT”).
- VNC services will be performed on the Company’s provided data. VNC and the assigned Chief Accountant just give the professional comments if any and will not approve, confirm or perform any adjustment in the Company’s accounting records.
- The assigned Chief Accountant shall not sign on the transaction agreement documents and economic dossiers, and reserves the right as not signing the documents if the provided data is not adequate and not legitimate, or if in the cases that the Chief Accountant’s signature is not compulsory.
- In no event shall VNC and the Chief Accountant be liable for consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage or expense even if advised of their possible existence.
- The service is billable from the date the relevant registration is finished.