Under Vietnam Law on Enterprises: “Enterprises must ensure that there is always at least one legal representative residing in Vietnam. When there is only one legal representative remaining in Vietnam, this person must, when leaving Vietnam, authorize in writing another individual residing in Vietnam to exercise the rights and perform the obligations of the legal representative. In this case, the legal representative is still responsible for the performance of the authorized rights and obligations.”
1. Appoint a Director for Licensing & Accounting purpose only
– Introduce a qualified Director for the Company to register with competent authority (Department of Planning & Investment and Tax Department) as one of the Legal Representatives of the Company;– Sign on the audited Financial Statements;
– Sign on the accounting books under Vietnamese Accounting Standards.
2. Appoint a Director for Banking purpose only
– Introduce a qualified Director for the Company to register with the bank;
– Sign on the bank documents after reviewed and approved by the Company.
|No.||Service||Fee (VND) per month|
|01||Appoint a Director for Licensing & Accounting purpose only||~ 4,600,000 – 9,000,000|
|02||Appoint a Director for Banking purpose only||~ 3,500,000 – 5,800,000|
The quoted fees exclude Value Added Tax (“VAT”) but including the free support of relevant licensing updates.